Traveling in Peru is exciting and in Tierra Viva we want to be always by your side to make your trip the best experience. For this reason, we have just launched Preferred Traveler, a program that rewards frequent travelers who stay at our hotels across the country.
Do you want to enjoy a free night in one of our hotels and receive an endless number of other benefits? Here we tell you what you have to do to get it!
How does Preferred Traveler from Tierra Viva Hotels works?
After nine years of receiving travelers from around the world who visit the most important cities of Peru, we want to thank you all for your loyalty with Preferred Traveler. How does it work? Here we leave you the step by step.
- To access to the Preferred Traveler program, you must stay at least four times during one year in on of our hotels.
- Once you complete the four stays at Tierra Viva Hotels, you will receive your Preferred card, a username and a password.
- With your username and password you can visit our reward page, www.tierravivapreferred.com, see your points and redeem prizes.
- For every $50 you spend staying in Tierra Viva Hoteles, you will accumulate a point in your account.
What awards can you get with Preferred Traveler?
On our points page you will find all Preferred Traveler prizes. Here we leave you some of them:
- Free nights
- Breakfast buffet at any of our hotels (even if you are not staying there)
- Early check in and late check out
- Room upgrade (subject to availability)
Thus, you can visit any of our hotels in Cusco (4 hoteles), Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Lima (3 hotels), Trujillo, Puno, Piura and Arequipa with exclusive benefits for frequent travelers like you.
If you want to receive more information about this program, do not hesitate and write us to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will tell you all the details!
Also, if you want to know the Tierra Viva hotels you can find in Peru and book your room at your next destination, visit us at www.tierravivahoteles.com.