The Plaza de Armas, one of the largest and most beautiful of Peru, is the center of the city and where most of the social life happens for locals and visitors of Arequipa.
The lake Umayo, that thousands of years ago was joined to the Titicaca, is situated next to the chullpas of Sillustani, located halfway between Puno and Juliaca.
In the Colca Valley can be found two nationalities clearly identified by their hats. The Collaguas, natives of origin Aymara, live in the high parts of the valley dedicated to raise camels and sheep, their hats are white decorated with colored sequins and made of a hard material.
The town of Callalli is located on the top of Colca, place of connection for different paths that lead to Cusco and Puno. It´s also the starting point for some of the adventure activities that take place at this area, such as hiking and mountain biking. Callalli´s people are expert traders of craft, commerce, potato […]
The tiny town of Lampa is located about 25 kilometers from Juliaca, inside Puno´s highlands. The Santiago Apostol Church, built in stone is one of the most important buildings of the city. Inside this church there is an identical replica of Michelangelo´s la pieta, capping a stunning black marble mausoleum of Mr. Torres Bellón, who […]
TIERRA VIVA HOTELS
- Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi Hotel
- Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza Hotel
- Tierra Viva Cusco Centro Hotel
- Tierra Viva Cusco San Blas Hotel
- Tierra Viva Cusco Machu Picchu Hotel
- Tierra Viva Valle Sagrado Urubamba Hotel
- Tierra Viva Miraflores Larco Hotel
- Tierra Viva Miraflores Mendiburu Hotel
- Tierra Viva Miraflores Centro
- Tierra Viva Arequipa Plaza Hotel
- Tierra Viva Puno Plaza Hotel
- Tierra Viva Trujillo Hotel
- Tierra Viva Piura Hotel