Misti is one of the most important icons of the city of Arequipa. From anywhere you are standing it is possible to observe this volcano, which has, over the centuries, extracted the Ashlar stone, with what they have built the main monuments, churches and mansions of the city. It lies in the Valley of Chili, […]
Throughout the whole Colca valley in Peru are 26 churches, some of them with unique characteristics.
Approximately halfway of the trip that links Arequipa with Colca Canyon is the National Reserve Salinas and Agua Blanca, which has an extension of approximately 370 thousand hectares taken as an aim for the conservation of the vicuña, that this puna preserves and feeds to a lot of communities and the city of Arequipa itself.
This group of artificial islands, which number ranges between 40 and 50, is located off the Bay of Puno, about 6 kilometers from the city. These floating islands built with totoras or rushes that are born in the Titicaca and over which stand the different living spaces: bedrooms, schools, stores, etc.. The islands are anchored […]
The Plaza de Armas, one of the largest and most beautiful of Peru, is the center of the city and where most of the social life happens for locals and visitors of Arequipa.
HOTELES TIERRA VIVA
- Hotel Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi
- Hotel Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza
- Hotel Tierra Viva Cusco Centro
- Hotel Tierra Viva Cusco San Blas
- Hotel Tierra Viva Cusco Machu Picchu
- Hotel Tierra Viva Valle Sagrado Urubamba
- Hotel Tierra Viva Miraflores Larco
- Hotel Tierra Viva Miraflores Mendiburu
- Hotel Tierra Viva Miraflores Centro
- Hotel Tierra Viva Arequipa Plaza
- Hotel Tierra Viva Puno Plaza
- Hotel Tierra Viva Trujillo
- Hotel Tierra Viva Piura